Friday, August 28, 2009

So, why do you need to do accounting?

So many business owners take the view, "So long as my bank balance goes up, I can leave accounting to my CPA." The problem is that in so doing, you loose all the information you need to properly run your business. Now don't get me wrong, a good CPA is an important member of your support team, but his main interest is getting your tax return right.

To run your business you need to know things like,

1. What are my fixed costs?
2. What is my gross margin?
3. How best can I price the next bid?
4. Am I really making money?

And you need this information today, not at the end of the month, or as happens so many times, in April next year. The good thing is that with a good accounting system you can do all this with very little sweat, You just need to know how.

That's where we come in. Give us a call

(941) 855-0235 and say

"Train me to be a CEO"

No comments:

Post a Comment